Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Technaught - Dancing with Gods - II

Here I go again, on my own ...

Its been what? 2 days since my last dance? Nothing much happened since then. The Gods decided to play their hand on me and wiped out my hard drive. I did salvage all my data though - too much past experience on losing them inspite of my paranoia.

My Tony Vaio is now back to Genesis. Maybe its a good thing ...

Meanwhile, I got me a E71. It is a great compliment to my Vaio. If she was grace itself, the E71 is its Guy Fawkes. All fired up! I have now finally managed to view part of Pink Floyd's Pulse 1. Been postponing that. Next in line is Sarah Brightman's videos. Learnt a lot about windows, linux and symbian. I hear that symbian works mostly with windows and isn't that linux friendly.

But I have heart. I will still install ubuntu for all purposes and keep shifting to shitty windows for other purposes. The latter still serves as my mistress.

I have guests at home now. More again later, if I hear from you ...

No comments: